Tourist visa is for those who are not eligible for visa on arrival or a visa-free entry to the UAE. Tourist visa can be obtained for eligible individual tourists from around the world. Females below the age of 18 are not eligible to apply for this type of visa unless they are travelling with their parents.
According to a Cabinet resolution passed in July 2018, children under the age of 18 years who are accompanying adults, can get free visa for their visit from 15 July to 15 September each year.
Tourist visas to the UAE can be issued for 30 – 90 days duration, single entry or multiple entry.
Who can apply for your tourist visa?
The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a prospective hotel in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
PRO24 can get you a tourist visa within a very short time frame contact us to get one
It is important to check the authenticity of travel agents you are dealing with and refrain from paying or sending copies of your official documents until after you are 100 per cent sure the tourist operator is genuine. You may seek the help of the UAE embassy in your country for verification.
- A copy of guarantor’s passport’s first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
- Each visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor’s passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- 6. If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,000 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).